JAVA FOR THE STUDY
To best enjoy this material:
- To start, or if made truths suffice for you, read in that order:
- 2009-EvolJava-Official Report to the History of the Universe: Evolution today 1/7/2009:
- Article 2: Evolutionary reading of a pedagogic experience with a course of statistics for social sciences
- Article 1: Our proclamation:
The genome is software and evolution is a software developer
- To become a truthmaker:
- Make up your mind: the truth is not a matter of science: it is a matter of courage.
- To learn Java, work through Vol 1 version 2, in the area of fundamentals.
- Pass to the area of morphogenesis, this is the major area for everybody.
- To rest, play with Finch, in the art area.
- Choose a personal minor area, say, genetic programming.
Last 6 changes:
4/VII/2016: Simple Regression was uploaded.
23/VI/2016: Finch, a musical project, was uploaded with some improvements.
13/VI/2016: Basic Statistics Vol I version 18 was uploaded.
11/VI/2016: Finch, a musical project, was uploaded.
12/V/2016: Organization of themes by areas.
11/V/2016: Vol 15 The hand III was uploaded.
You have rights:
- to contact the Author to report errors in the text, bugs in the programs, criticisms: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to contact the Author to ask specific questions about the material: email@example.com
- to download Latex sources to edit your own pedagogic material. You are invited to insert your own comments and criticisms and to dress problems in a suitable thematic for a special audience.
- to use and modify at pleasure our software if only you get a very strong developer or pedagogue.
- to demand the updating of a given software that you found interesting or useful.