JAVA FOR THE STUDY OF EVOLUTION
To best enjoy this material:
To start, or if made truths suffice for you, read in that order:
2009-EvolJava-Official Report to the History of the Universe, version 2: Evolution today 1/7/2009:
Article 2: Evolutionary reading of a pedagogic experience with a course of statistics for social sciences
Article 1: Our proclamation:
The genome is software and evolution is a software developer
To become a truthmaker:
Make up your mind: the truth is not a matter of science: it is a matter of courage.
To learn Java, work through Vol 1 version 3, in the area of fundamentals.
Pass to the area of morphogenesis, this is the major area for everybody.
To rest, play with Finch, in the art area.
Choose a personal minor area, say, genetic programming.
Last 5 changes:
7/X/2017: Java Lab of the Falsification of Evolution was uploaded.
19/VIII/2017: Vol XVII version 2 Easy Java Genetic Programming was uploaded
1/II/2017: Vol V version 3 The scientific Method with Java was uploaded
28/XI/2016: Vol 16 Functional Programming was uploaded
28/XI/2016: Vol 3 v 2 Where are the bugs? was uploaded
You have rights:
- to contact the Author to report errors in the text, bugs in the programs, criticisms: email@example.com
- to contact the Author to ask specific questions about the material: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to download Latex sources to edit your own pedagogic material. You are invited to insert your own comments and criticisms and to dress problems in a suitable thematic for a special audience.
- to use and modify at pleasure our software if only you get a very strong developer or pedagogue.
- to demand the updating of a given software that you found interesting or useful.